- Gently nudges the body towards better functioning by improving lymphatic drainage and venous circulation, stimulation to the nerve pathways, and muscle relaxation.
- Improves circulation; this allows the body to receive the nutrients carried in the blood and eliminates the waste products more effectively.
- Reduces stress and induces relaxation.
- Helps the body remove toxins; the body has methods other than the circulatory system for removing waste products - for example, the lymphatic system and the digestive system.
- Revitalizes energy; it opens the pathways to increasing the energy levels and renewing us - immediately after the treatment and for several days afterwards.
Reflexology can also be incorporated into an overall healthy lifestyle which includes attention to diet, moderate exercise and different forms of stress reduction and relaxation.
I was experiencing extreme pain in my neck, shoulder and arm. After a one hour reflexology session with Rebecca, my pain was gone. She knew exactly which reflex points to work on to help me feel better. G.C.
After a reflexology session with Rebecca, some of my symptoms from MS showed improvement. I. G.
Rebecca has a therapeutic touch that came through loudly and clearly when she did a treatment for me. I'd highly recommend her to anyone seeking a professional and attentive reflexologist. C. K.